Hydraulic Engineer in DHI Italy
Are you passionate about hydraulics and numerical modelling? And would you like to help us in consultancies and engineering services in Italy as abroad? If yes, we can offer you a challenging position, great colleagues and the opportunity to shape and develop your job in a truly international company – engaged in solving the world’s challenges in water environments.
Responsibilities and challenges
You will be part of a dedicated local team of 6 colleagues whose competencies spends from riverine hydraulics to acquifers, from water distribution to collection systems and treatment plants with a specific focus on numerical modelling and real time Decision Support Systems. Also you will work closely with a global team of 20 that are engaged in all other water environments.
The main responsibilities and challenges in the job are:
- Supporting clients through specific domain expertise in riverine and urban engineering
- Project management
- Hydological and hydraulic data collection and processing
- Setup and calibration of numerical models
- Setup and maintenance of Decision Support Systems
- Reporting and dissemination
- Software sales
- Software training
- Client Care
Qualifications and personal skills
- Education within hydraulic engineering
- 1-2 year of working experience
- Experience in numerical modelling
- Experience in data processing
- Fluent Italian and English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- It will be an advantage to have basic knowledge of Matlab, Python and programming languages
To work at DHI means being part of an organisation that is the global leader in solving the world’s toughest challenges in water environment. We will offer you:
- A job where the keyword is innovation
- A team of higly motivated colleagues, experts is the digital water space
- A job in an informal and truly international environment
- A great opportunity to utilise, shape and expand your skills and expertise
Application / next step
Please submit your application including CV via the relevant job posting on DHI’s website: http://www.dhigroup.com/careers
Deadline for application is (15-07-2022).
For further information please contact (Andrea Crosta, firstname.lastname@example.org).